Tostada SaladPrep: 15 minutes | Serves 4 | Products Used: All-Day Burritos
For The Salad
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup of fire-roasted corn
- 1/2 cup of Pico de Gallo
- 1 cup of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced (deseeded if you want it less spicy!)
- 3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Corn tostadas
For The Dressing
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/3 cup of cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of agave nectar
- In a Vitamix or blender add in all dressing ingredients until smooth and creamy. Taste test the dressing and add in more salt if necessary. Place into a mason jar and place into the refrigerator. Shake up right before serving.
- In a large bowl, add in all of the romaine lettuce as the base of the salad. Layer on top the vegetables and beans. Right before serving, add in the sliced avocado.
- Serve with the avocado cilantro dressing and plant-based Alpha Burritos!