Skip to content
- 2 Alpha Foods Breakfast Burritos
- 3-4 red potatoes
- 2 tsp each of smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, ground mustard, black pepper, salt, dried oregano
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tbsp vegan butter
- Hot sauce to taste (optional)
- Cube potatoes up into small chunks. Add your vegan butter to a pan over medium heat until melted, then add in your potatoes and smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, ground mustard, black pepper, salt, oregano, cayenne, and a few drops of hot sauce. Mix around until everything is combined, then cook for 10 minutes until the potatoes just start to brown.
- At this point, cover your potatoes with a lid and let them steam for another 10 minutes until fork tender. Remove the lid, adjust seasonings if necessary, and cook again for another 10 minutes until the crisp up.
- Cook your Alpha Breakfast Burritos according to package instructions. Serve them alongside your potatoes with some hot sauce on the side, enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.