Skip to content
- 2 cups Yukon gold potatoes, diced small
- ½ green pepper, diced into medium pieces
- ½ red pepper, diced into medium pieces
- ½ cup red onions, diced into medium pieces
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- smoked paprika to taste
- 1 cup Alpha Foods Meatless Sausage Crumble
- 5-6 tbsp olive oil
- green onions for garnish (optional)
- sliced avocado for garnish (optional)
- Place the diced potatoes in a microwave safe container and heat for 3-3½ minutes. Once done, remove from the microwave and set aside to let cool.
- While the potatoes are cooling, you can prep/dice the peppers and onions.
- Once the potatoes have reached room temperature, heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat with 2-3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Once the pan is heated, transfer the potatoes to the pan and season with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika to taste. Stir frequently until browned on most sides and cooked through (about 15 minutes).
- While the potatoes are cooking in one pan, begin cooking the peppers and onions in another pan over medium heat with 2 tbsp of oil. Once mostly cooked, add in the Alpha Foods Meatless Sausage Crumble and mix in with the veggies. Season with salt, pepper and paprika to taste. Be sure to keep an eye on the potatoes too!
- Once the veggies and crumbles are done cooking combine them with the potatoes.
- Garnish with green onions and sliced avocado. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.