Thai Chik’n Spring RollsPrep: 20 minutes | Serves 2
- 1 package Alpha Foods Chik’n Nuggets
- 8 rice paper wrappers
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 head of red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Cook Alpha Nuggets as per package instructions, while Nuggets are cooking, slice up all vegetables.
- Fill a wide, shallow bowl with warm water. Dip a rice paper wrapper into bowl of water, making sure entire surface is moistened. Transfer rice paper onto a lightly wet cutting board. Place a piece of lettuce on top of rice paper. Top with 2 chicken nuggets and a handful of veggies.
- Roll everything up tightly; gently pull up bottom of the roll and roll over the filling (you want your rolls to be tight like a burrito). Repeat with remaining wrappers and ingredients.
- In a food processor combine all peanut sauce ingredients. Process until smooth.
- Cut each spring roll in half and serve with peanut sauce. Enjoy!