Sundried Tomato Chik'n Salad SandwichesPrep: 25 minutes | Serves 6-8 Sandwiches
Sundried Tomato Chik'n Salad Sandwiches
- 1 package Alpha Foods Grilled Chik’n Strips
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup vegan parmesan cheese
- ½ cup pesto
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- Salt, black pepper & crushed red pepper to taste
- Bread or buns of your choosing
- Baby spinach
- Red onion
- Vegan mozzarella cheese slices
- Cook your Grilled Chik’n Strips according to package instructions then place in a bowl in the fridge to cool completely.
- In a bowl, add your chopped sundried tomatoes, basil, parmesan cheese, and your cooled chicken strips that you’ve chopped into bite sized pieces. Season with salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper to taste.
- Mix the pesto and mayo together and add ¼ cup at first, and mix well. Add more to your liking, but you want enough to where everything is sticking together. Cover and place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Toast up your bread of choice and melt some vegan mozzarella on both slices. Add your spinach and red onion on the bottom, then a hefty scoop of your chik’n salad on top, and close the sandwich up. Add a sandwich pick to hold it together and enjoy!