Skip to content
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- 16 ounces frozen spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 cup marinated artichokes, drained & chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper
- ½ cup vegan parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups vegan shredded mozzarella cheese
- Serve with Alpha Foods Pot Pies
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Thaw and drain your spinach and artichokes well, and chop them finely.
- In a bowl, mix together your cream cheese, sour cream, spices, and half of your cheeses.
- Add in the spinach and artichokes and mix
- Transfer into a greased baking dish and top with the remaining
- Place into oven for 30 minutes, then broil until the cheese browns and finishes melting and the sides of the dip are
- Cook your Alpha Pot Pies according to package instructions and cut in
- Serve your dip with the pot pies, and chips or veggies for Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.