Soy Garlic Nugget BitesPrep: 25 minutes | Serves 2-4
- 1 package of Alpha Foods Nuggets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, white and green parts sliced and separated
- 1 white onion, seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Bake Alpha Nuggets as per the package instructions.
- Add corn flour to a small bowl with water and mix well to make a slurry.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, white parts of scallion and sauté for 2 minutes. Add onions, bell peppers and sauté for 2 minutes. Then add soy and mix until well combined.
- Add cornstarch mixture, stir well. Cook until sauce thickens slightly, then add baked Alpha Chik’n Nuggets. Mix well until all ingredients are coated in the soy garlic sauce. Add 2-3 tablespoons of water to adjust consistency. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Garnish with remaining green scallions and serve immediately. Enjoy!