Sausage Breakfast Hot PocketsPrep: 25 minutes | Serves 4
- 1 package Alpha Foods Sausage Crumble
- 1 cup rice cauliflower
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ leek, chopped
- Spices of choice (I did turmeric, black pepper, liquid aminos, nutritional yeast, cumin, garlic, & oregano)
- ½ cup vegan cheese of choice, shredded
- 1 ¼ cup oat flour
- 1 cup canned sweet potato
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Spices of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375F. Combine all the dough ingredients until sticky dough forms. If your dough is too sticky, add a tbsp of flour at a time. Roll into 4 separate balls and roll them out into a small rectangle.
- Add the Sausage Crumble to a saucepan with 1 tbsp water & 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the chopped onion and leeks and cook until tender and the Sausage Crumble begins to brown. Add in the cauliflower and spices, cook 2-3 minutes longer.
- Divide the filling amongst the dough, trying to place it on one side, careful not to over-fill them (you may have leftovers!).
- Sprinkle over some cheese & then fold the other half of the dough over & seal the edges with a fork. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden & cooked through. Enjoy!