Skip to content
- 3 poblano peppers
- ½ cup frozen corn
- ¼ onion
- ½ cup oat milk or other plant-based milk of choice
- 1 tbsp plant-based butter
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- ¼ cup plant-based cheese
- 3 Alpha Foods Chik’n Fajita Burritos
- 2 tomatoes
- ¼ onion
- 2 tbsp chipotle in adobo
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Coat the poblanos in oil. Broil them on high for 5-7 min and then flip over.
- Remove poblanos from heat and run under cold water to remove seeds and skin. Cut them in slices.
- In a pan, with a little bit of oil sauté the onions for 5 min.
- Add the corn and rajas. Saute for 2 min. Then add the seasonings and plant-based milk. Cook for 3-4 min.
- Add the butter and cheese. Turn heat off.
- Using a grill pan, cook the Alpha Burritos 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with the rajas and salsa roja. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.