Skip to content
- 2-3 tablespoon vegan butter or margarine, divided
- 8 oz bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons za’atar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 package Alpha Foods Beefy Crumbles
- Pomegranate molasses, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium skillet, add vegan butter or margarine then sliced mushrooms. Sautée until mushrooms start to release their water and brown. Set aside. In the same pan, sautée onions and garlic until onions are cooked through and translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- In a food processor, add mushrooms, onions, garlic, parsley, salt, za’atar, oregano, cumin and black pepper and then pulse to finely chop. Scrape down the sides if needed and process until well incorporated.
- In a bowl add the mushroom mixture and Beefy Crumbles and mix until well combined. Roll out 12-13 balls and place in a medium skillet. Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes then broil until golden brown.
- Drizzle with pomegranate molasses, fresh parsley and pomegranate seeds. Serve while hot, enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.