Nugget Po' BoyPrep: 15 minutes | Serves 2 | Products Used: Chik'n Nuggets
- 1 package Alpha Foods Chik'n Nuggets
- 2 po boy rolls (French bread)
- Tomato slices
- Lettuce, shredded
- Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp pickle brine (from a pickle jar)
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine ingredients for Remoulade Sauce and refrigerate.
- Cook Alpha Nuggets according to package instructions, or Air Fry at 380 degrees for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Optional (but recommended) after Alpha Nuggets are cooked, spray them with a bit of cooking oil and toss them in a bowl with some Cajun Seasoning.
- Split the rolls in half lengthwise, then add lettuce, tomato and the nuggets. Drizzle a generous portion of the Remoulade Sauce over everything. Enjoy!