Skip to content
- 1 package Alpha Foods Chik’n Nuggets
- 4 medium Yukon gold potatoes, washed
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 5 tbsp vegan butter
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
- Cajun seasoning, to taste
- 1 cup corn
- Vegan cheddar cheese, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to a boil and add in Yukon gold potatoes. Reduce heat to a medium temperature and allow to continue boiling until fork tender.
- Season the Alpha Nuggets with the cajun seasoning on both sides and place into the oven to cook according to package instructions for 13-15 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are finished cooking, drain the water and remove the cooked potatoes from the pot. Set aside in a separate container.
- In the same pot that was used to cook the potatoes, begin sauteing the minced garlic with a little oil over medium heat until fragrant and golden in color.
- Turn off the heat and add the cooked potatoes back to the pot and mash with a potato masher. Stir in the vegan butter, salt, pepper and chives. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe container, warm your corn and set aside once done.
- Begin building your bowls with the mashed potatoes on the bottom, sweet corn, vegan cheese, then Alpha Nuggets and garnish everything with more chives and cajun seasoning. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.