Skip to content
Nashville Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp cayenne (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegan butter or cooking oil (such as peanut, vegetable)
- 1-2 Tbsp vegan mayo
- Splash of white vinegar
- Cajun Seasoning to taste
- Combine ingredients for Cajun Mayo and set aside in the fridge while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Cook Alpha Chik'n Burger according to package instructions or air fry at 390 degrees for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the chik'n burger cooks, add all ingredients for the Nashville sauce to a small saucepan and heat over medium, stirring until butter is melted, and thickened to desired consistency.
- You can either brush the chik'n with the sauce or toss it in the bowl. Just make sure it gets nice and coated with the sauce. Add some Cajun Mayo to both the top and bottom buns.
- Add some pickle slices to the bottom, then add your chik'n on the bottom bun (add coleslaw if using) and add the top bun. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.