Skip to content
- 4 8-ounce containers vegan cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, mixed (buttermilk)
- ¼ cup + 3 tbsp Louisiana style hot sauce
- 1 tbsp + 1 ½ tsp agave
- 2 tsp + ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 bag Alpha Foods Chik’n Nuggets
- Bread and butter pickles
- Chips, Carrots, Celery, Toasted Bread, etc. for dipping
- In a mixing bowl, mix together your room temperature cream cheese and vegan buttermilk until smooth. Then add in ¼ cup hot sauce, 1 tbsp agave, 2 tsp cayenne, ½ tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp garlic powder, and salt to taste. Mix again, then transfer to your serving dish.
- Cook up your Alpha Nuggets according to package instructions and chop into quarters once they’re ready. Add them on top of your cream cheese mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix 3 tbsp hot sauce, 1 ½ tsp agave, and ½ tsp cayenne together and drizzle over the Alpha Nuggets.
- Top with bread and butter pickles and scallions. Serve with chips, veggies, toasted bread, etc. for dipping, enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.