Skip to content
- 1 package Alpha Chik’n Strips
- 6 oz ramen noodles
- 1 tsp oil
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 4 bok choy leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- ¼ cup raw carrots, sliced
- Handful of cilantro
- 1 tbsp crunchy garlic/chili oil (optional)
- Cook Alpha Chik’n Strips according to the package instructions in a pan. Add a small amount of soy sauce and paprika. Set aside.
- Add oil, garlic, ginger, and onion to a large pot and cook under medium heat for 3 minutes. Add vegetable broth and miso paste and mix well. Turn up the heat, once it’s boiling add noodles and cook until they are al dente. Add mushrooms, soy sauce and bok choy. Let simmer for about 1 minute.
- Add to a large serving bowl, top with Alpha Chik’n Strips, green onion, sliced carrot, cilantro and sesame seeds. Optional to add crunchy garlic, chili oil or choice of hot sauce. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.