Skip to content
- 1 package of Alpha Foods Beefy Crumble
- 2 blocks of firm tofu
- 12 chives
- 2 red pepper (medium size)
- 1 Tbsp of garlic, minced
- 1 sweet onion (medium size)
- 1 tsp of ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Chili Bean Sauce (Toban Djan)
- 1 Tbsp of sugar
- Starch water (1 tsp of corn starch + 2 Tbsp of water)
- 2 Cups of Water
- Dice onions, red pepper, and chives
- Dry the blocks of tofu with a paper towel and cut them into small cubes.
- Cook diced onions and red pepper in oil for about a minute or two (before diced onions turn brown).
- Add Alpha Beefy Crumble and cook for few minutes or till onions turn brown.
- Add Chili Bean Sauce, garlic, ginger, and sugar. Then pour water and stir the mixture well.
- When the sauce boils (about 3-5 minutes), pour cubes of tofu gently and stir gently.
- Add starch water and boil for another a minute or two.
- Lastly, pour all the diced chives and stir gently and turn off the heat right away.
- Plate and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.