Maple Sausage McGriddle PancakesPrep: 25 minutes | Serves 18 pancakes
- 1 package of Alpha Foods Sausage Crumble
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cane sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8th tsp salt
- 1 ½ tbsp baking powder
- 1 3/4th cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp flaxseed
- 6 tbsp warm water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, warmed
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the flaxseeds and warm water together. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, cane sugar, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the unsweetened almond milk, warm flaxseed mixture, apple cider vinegar, vanilla, and melted coconut oil into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Cook Alpha Foods Sausage Crumble per package instructions. Fold in the maple syrup and the meatless sausage crumble.
- Add ½ cup of the pancake batter into a nonstick pan on medium-high heat. Cook each side for approximately 90 seconds.
- Top pancakes with plant-based butter, maple syrup, and meatless sausage crumble! Enjoy!