Skip to content
- 2 Cups of fire roasted corn (Trader Joes has a great frozen option!)
- 1 Cup of quartered heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 Cup of diced mango
- 1/2 Cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, minced (more if you like it spicy!)
- Juice from one lime
- 1 Teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of freshly cracked pepper
- Toss all ingredients together into a medium sized bowl. Serve at room temperature or cold.
- Keeps fresh in the refrigerator for 4-5 days, take it with you to the office to spruce up your lunchtime Alpha Burrito fix!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.