Skip to content
- 1 package Alpha Crumble
- 2 lb tortilla chips
- ⅓ cup vegan cheese of choice
- ¼ cup corn
- ½ tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced with seeds removed
- ½ avocado, cubed
- ¼ cup olives, sliced
- ½ cup tomatillo or salsa
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet and add tortilla chips onto it, add cheese on top and bake for 5-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, cook crumble in a skillet under medium heat with olive oil. Add a pinch of paprika, chili powder and salt (optional). Once done cooking, remove from the stove.
- Once the cheese is melted, remove nachos and top with meat crumble, then spread the rest of the ingredients on top!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.