Skip to content
- 2 cups pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt / pepper to taste
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- Alpha Foods Burrito (we used Philly)
- Add your olive oil to a pot over medium heat & add in your onion and green pepper. Season with salt and pepper and cook until translucent and slightly browned about 5 minutes.
- Then add in your vegetable broth, pinto beans, and more salt / pepper to taste. Cook for about 10 minutes over medium-low heat until the beans are cooked through.
- Drain the liquid and scoop out ¼ of the beans / peppers mixture and blend with the cooking liquid until smooth. Transfer back into the pot and mix until thick and well combined.
- Cook your Alpha Foods Burrito in the microwave on high for 1:10-1:30 minutes. Serve with your Green Pepper Pinto Beans, enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.