Skip to content
- 2 bags of Alpha Nuggets
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup water
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.5 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1.5 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- Pinch of red chili flakes (optional)
- 3 Tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 1.5 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook Alpha Foods Chik’n Nuggets according to package instructions.
- Add oil of choice to a saucepan then add garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, water, maple syrup and lemon juice and mix well.
- Under medium heat, add cornstarch and stir while the sauce thickens. This will only take a few minutes.
- Remove nuggets from the oven and in a large bowl, gently toss Alpha Nuggets in the sauce.
- Top with green onion and sesame seeds. Serve with broccoli and rice for a full protein-packed meal, enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.