Skip to content
- Jasmine rice (roughly 1 cup cooked rice per person)
- 1 bag Alpha Foods Beefy Crumbles
- 1 ½ cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- ½ tbsp agave
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- Salt to taste
- Green onions
- Wonton wrappers
- Grapeseed oil as needed
- Cook your rice according to package instructions
- In a skillet over medium heat, add some grapeseed oil, the Beefy Crumbles, cabbage, carrot, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sriracha, agave, white pepper, garlic, ginger powder, and salt to taste. Stir to combine and cook until the Beefy Crumble has browned, and the veggies are cooked through.
- In a sauce pot, add some oil and slice your wonton wrappers into strips. Fry them in the hot oil until golden brown and crispy, then transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- In a bowl, add some rice, then your beefy vegetable mixture, some crispy wonton strips, and some finely sliced green onions as a garnish. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.