Skip to content
- 3 english cucumbers, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients but dill to a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Cover and set in the fridge for 2-3 hours then top with fresh dill. If you’re in a rush, it can be served immediately but flavors mix best after being refrigerated.
- Serve with your favorite Alpha Burrito, enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.