Skip to content
- 4 medium avocadoes, diced
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 a small red onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- A handful of cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl gently toss the avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion, garlic, cilantro, lime juice and season with salt to taste. I usually add in 1-2 teaspoons.
- Serve immediately or press plastic wrap against the salad and place in the refrigerator until serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.