Skip to content
- 2 bags of Alpha Foods Meatless Sausage Crumbles
- 1 lb pasta of choice, we used Farfalle
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 cup asparagus, cut in 1 inch pieces, ends removed
- 1 cup broccoli or broccolini, chopped
- 1 ⅓ cup artichoke hearts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup peas
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2 cups plant-based milk of choice, we used almond
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt & pepper
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Vegan parmesan (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and set aside. Add a small amount of oil to a large pan, then add shallot and garlic cloves and cook under medium heat until translucent. Add sausage crumbles and cook according to package instructions.
- Mix in asparagus, peas, broccoli and cook for another 4 minutes. Set aside while you make the creamy sauce.
- In a pot under medium heat, add oil and flour and combine. While you are mixing add milk and stir until combined. Add lemon juice and stir well. It will thicken within a few minutes, keep stirring during this process.
- Add the cooked pasta to the large pan with the sausage crumble mix, then combine with the sauce. Add artichokes, salt + pepper, and fresh basil.
- Add to a large serving bowl and top with parmesan (optional). Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.