Creamy Avocado Salsa VerdePrep: 10 minutes | Serves 2
- 3 fresh tomatillos, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 6 sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 avocado
- ⅓ cup water
- Salt to taste
- Remove husk on tomatillos and cook in boiled water for 5 minutes.
- Place the tomatillos in the blender with the chopped onion, jalapeño, and water. Then process to a coarse texture.
- Add the cilantro and the pulp from the avocado. Process again to desired texture. Add salt to taste.
- Cook your Alpha Breakfast Burritos according to package instructions. And serve them with the Salsa Verde on the side. Enjoy!