Skip to content
- 1 package Alpha Foods Meatless Sausage Crumble
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 15oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups Monterey jack plant-based cheese, shredded
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Heat a medium sized pan with 1 tsp olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the Alpha Foods Sausage Crumble to the pan along with 2 tablespoons of water, taco seasoning and smoked paprika. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the lid, lower heat to low, and stir. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until lightly brown.
- In a small bowl add the black beans, corn, diced jalapeño, red onion, garlic, and cilantro.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, place one tortilla down on the skillet, layer with shredded cheese, meatless sausage, and black beans/corn salad. When the cheese starts to melt, add another flour tortilla on top.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the tortilla on the bottom is toasted and turns a golden-brown color. Flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side. Once the cheese is fully melted and both sides of the quesadilla are golden brown, remove from the skillet.
- Cut into 4 equal pieces. Serve and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.