Skip to content
- 2 ears of corn, cut in half
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- ¼ cup whole grain mustard
- Buffalo sauce to taste (we did a little less than ¼ cup)
- Salt to taste
- Scallions for garnish
- Alpha Foods Pot Pie
- Boil your corn in salted water until tender, about 6 minutes.
- While the corn is cooking, mix together the mayo, mustard, buffalo sauce, and salt to taste to make your Buffalo Mustard Aioli.
- Cook your Alpha Foods Pot Pie according to package instructions.
- Take the corn out of the water when done, dry off, and top with Buffalo Mustard Aioli and chopped scallions. Drizzle extra sauce over your Alpha Foods Pot Pie. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.