Chili Lime Black BeansPrep: 10 minutes | Serves 2 | Products Used: Tamales
- 2 cups drained and rinsed black beans
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Salt / pepper to taste
- Crumbled firm tofu for topping (optional)
- Alpha Foods Tamale (we used Chik'n Verde!)
- Add all of your ingredients (except the tofu) to a saucepot over medium heat and cook until warmed through.
- Drain out the liquid and top with crumbled tofu (optional) to resemble queso fresco.
- Cook your Alpha Tamale according to package instructions. Place on a plate with some of the Chili Lime Black Beans, enjoy!
We recommend pairing this with Patatas Bravas!