Chik'n Shawarma Burger with TzatzikiPrep: 25 minutes | Serves 2 | Products Used: Chik'n Burger
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 Alpha Foods Crispy Chik’n Patties
- Green lettuce
- Red onion, sliced
- Cucumbers, sliced
- Tomato, sliced
- Dill pickles
- 1 ⅓ cup cucumber, unpeeled and finely grated
- 1 ½ cup vegan yogurt, unsweetened
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup dill, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Squeeze the water out of the grated cucumbers.
- Add all Tzatziki ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Taste and add any extra salt, pepper or lemon juice as needed.
- Cook the Alpha Crispy Chik’n Patties according to package instructions.
- Assemble one cooked Alpha Chik’n Patty in a bun with green lettuce, tomato, red onion, cucumber, dill pickles and a large spoonful of tzatziki. Enjoy!