Skip to content
- 2 Alpha Chik’n Burgers
- 16 oz linguine pasta
- 1 ½ cups marinara sauce
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, basil or cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup plant-based mozzarella shreds
- 2 Tbsp plant-based parmesan
- Cook Chik’n Burgers and pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain pasta and add a small amount of oil.
- Heat up marinara sauce in another saucepan or in the microwave.
- Add pasta to a plate or bowl, then add marinara sauce and Chik’n Burgers. Top with mozzarella and fresh herbs. Grate parmesan and add salt & pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.