Skip to content
- 1 package of Alpha Foods Chik‘n Strips
- 1 package of tortillas of choice (8-10 count)
- 2 cups of red enchilada sauce
- 2 tbsp of avocado oil or olive oil
- ½ cup of onion, sliced
- ½ cup of red bell peppers, sliced
- 2-3 cups of vegan cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of green bell peppers, sliced
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- ½ tsp of cumin
- ½ tsp of pepper
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ cup of dairy-free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 by 13 baking dish and set aside.
- In a sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell peppers and sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add diced Chik’n Strips and green chiles, and season with seasonings. Continue to sauté the mixture for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1/3 cup of enchilada sauce, mix in and turn off heat.
- To assemble the enchiladas, lay out a tortilla, spread the chik’n mixture and a sprinkle of cheese. Roll up tortilla and place on a greased baking dish pan.
- Assemble the remaining enchiladas. Then spread any remaining sauce evenly over the top of the enchiladas, followed by any extra cheese. Bake uncovered for about 15-20 minutes. minutes until enchiladas are cooked through and are crispy on the edges.
- Drizzle with sour cream, cilantro and any additional toppings of your choice and serve. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.