Chik'n Caesar SaladPrep: 5 minutes | Serves 2 | Products Used: Chik'n Strips
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup croutons
- ⅓ cup capers
- 2 Tbsp plant-based parmesan
- Drizzle of vegan ranch
- ½ lemon slice
For the Chik'n Strips
- 1 package Alpha Foods Chik’n Strips, defrosted
- 1 ½ tbsp all purpose flour
- 2.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Mix soy sauce, cornstarch and water in a shallow bowl.
- Combine flour and breadcrumbs in a separate shallow bowl.
- Heat oil in a large pan under medium heat.
- Add Alpha Strips to the bowl with soy sauce mix to coat strips then transfer and coat in flour/ bread crumb mix.
- Carefully add to the pan and fry until golden. Remove and place on a paper towel.
- Assemble the salad and add chik’n strips, enjoy!