Skip to content
- 2 Alpha Foods Chik'n Burgers
- 1 Slice Vegan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 5-6 Dill Pickle Slices
- 1 Sesame Bun + Bottom Half of another Bun
- 1 Heaping Tbsp Vegan Mayo
- 1/2 Tbsp each Ketchup, Mustard, Sweet Relish
- Splash of white vinegar
- Cook Chik'n Burgers according to package instructions OR you can Air Fry them at 390 degrees, for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While Chik'n Burgers cook, let's prep everything else.
- Combine vegan mayo, ketchup, mustard, relish and vinegar. Stir until well combined. Set aside in the fridge.
- To prepare your middle bun, use a serrated knife and shave off just the bottom of the extra bottom bun.
- Grill your buns in a bit of vegan butter until well browned. Set aside.
- Once your Chik'n Burgers are cooked, add to the pan you grilled your buns in over medium heat. Top with the cheese slice, then cover with a melting dome to melt the cheese.
- Once Cheese is melted, assemble as follows; Bottom Bun, Sauce, Lettuce, Chik'n Patty, Sauce, Middle Bun, Sauce, Pickles, Lettuce, Chik'n Patty, Sauce, Top Bun. ENJOY!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.