Skip to content
- Sesame Seed Buns (either 2 or 3 depending how many sandwiches you’re making)
- 1 package of Alpha Foods Crispy Chik’n Patties
- Cucumber, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- Large handful of cilantro
Pickled Daikon & Carrots
- ¼ large daikon radish
- 1 large carrot
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
Sriracha Scallion Aioli
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp sriracha (adjust to your liking)
- Small pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- Start with the Pickled Daikon and Carrots. With a vegetable peeler, peel your carrot and daikon, and then peel into full-length “ribbons”. Cut the ribbons in half lengthwise and add to a bowl.
- Add your hot water over the vegetables, then your vinegar, salt, and sugar. Mix well to combine, cover with a lid or foil, and let sit on the counter for at least 20 minutes
- Next, mix your Sriracha Scallion Aoili ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Adjust sriracha to your liking. Keep covered in the fridge until ready to use.
- Cook your Alpha Foods Crispy Chik’n Patties according to the package instructions.
- While they cook, cut your sesame buns in half and toast them if you desire.
- Once the Chik’n Patties are cooked, build your sandwich: layer some aioli on the bottom bun, then cucumber slices, jalapeno slices (to your liking), a chik’n patty, then some of the pickled daikon and carrot ribbons, fresh cilantro, more aioli and top it off with your top bun. Try it with 2 Crispy Chik’n Patties for a double-layered sandwich. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.