Skip to content
Chik'n Noodle Soup
- 1 bag of Alpha Chik'n Strips
- 3 packets rice ramen noodles, or noodles of your choice
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2.5 cups celery, chopped
- 2.5 cups carrots, sliced into rounds
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked
- 10 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, roughly chopped (optional)
- Chop and dice veggies.
- Add a small amount of broth to a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Add celery, carrots, garlic and thyme and sauté for another 5 minutes or until translucent and slightly soft.
- Add the rest of the broth and bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook Alpha Strips according to package instructions and set aside.
- Add noodles to the soup pot and cook until noodles are soft (we used rice ramen and it took about 3 minutes). Add Chik'n Strips to soup and stir.
- Serve warm and top with parsley and salt & pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.