Chik’n Mango Pineapple Lettuce WrapsPrep: 10 minutes | Serves 4
- 1 package Alpha Chik'n Strips
- 1 green leaf lettuce, washed
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of brown sugar
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 pineapple, cubed
- 4 chili peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp of cranberries
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp of walnuts
- 1 tbsp of dried papaya
- Cook Alpha Chik’n Strips according to package instructions. Mix thoroughly in soy sauce and brown sugar. Set aside to cool.
- Add in mango, pineapple, almonds, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and dried papaya. Toss gently.
- Arrange lettuce cups, then start filing with tropical Chik’n Strips mix. Allow space for room to fold lettuce wrap when serving.
- Garnish with chili peppers accordingly to desired spice level. Enjoy!