Chik’n Katsu Seaweed WrapsPrep: 30 minutes | Serves 6
- 1 package Alpha Foods Chik’n Nuggets
- 1 cup sushi rice, washed 3 times
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tbsp fine sea salt
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 5 tbsp tonkatsu sauce
- 6 sheets nori seaweed
- Add the washed rice and water to a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to boil, then reduce to simmer and cook covered for 15 minutes. Then, remove from heat and let stand 10 more minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 425F and cook the Alpha Foods Chick’n Nuggets for 13-15 minutes until golden brown, flipping after 7 minutes.
- Add approximately ⅓ cup of rice to the center of a sheet of seaweed. Top with 3 Chik’n Nuggets, tonkatsu sauce, and ⅓ cup shredded cabbage. Wrap and roll, like a burrito. Enjoy!