Chik’n Greek Salad BowlPrep: 15 minutes | Serves 2
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup plant-based feta crumbles
- 6 cup mixed greens of your choice
- 4 oz Alpha Foods Grilled Chik’n Strips
- 1/4 cup canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup cucumber, cubed
- 1/8 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup plant-based Tzatziki
- Prepare Alpha Foods Chik’n Strips according to package, set aside.
- In small bowl, combine oil, salt, pepper, and feta crumbles. Toss mixed greens in olive oil mixture. Then split greens evenly into two serving bowls.
- Top with remaining ingredients, splitting evenly amongst both bowls: Alpha Foods Grilled Chicken Strips, garbanzo beans, grape tomatoes, Kalamata olives, cucumber, red onion, tzatziki. Enjoy!