Chik’n Bacon Ranch Pasta BakePrep: 30 minutes | Serves 4
Chik’n Bacon Ranch Pasta Bake
- 8-10 Alpha Foods Chik’n Nuggets
- 2 cups plain plant-based milk
- 1 tub plant-based cream cheese
- 1 bag plant-based mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp each fresh dill, chives, & parsley
- 1 ½ tbsp each onion powder & garlic powder
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp fresh chives
- Plant-based bacon
- 1/2 pound noodles (we used fusilli)
- Cook your noodles and Alpha Nuggets according to package instructions. Drain the noodles and cut the Chik’n Nuggets into fourths when finished.
- In a pot, add your cream cheese, mozzarella, dill, chives, parsley, onion, garlic powder, plant-based milk, apple cider vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and whisk until melted.
- Add your noodles and chopped Chik’n Nuggets to the sauce and stir to combine, then transfer to a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together your breadcrumbs, olive oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, and 2 tsp fresh chives (with salt to taste). Sprinkle over your pasta and broil on low until golden brown.
- Chop up your plant-based bacon finely and cook until browned. Sprinkle over the top when you take the pasta bake out of the oven. Serve hot and enjoy!