Skip to content
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- ¾ cup shredded celery
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt / pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp very finely diced scallions
- 2 Alpha Foods Buffalo Chik'n Pot Pies
- Add your shredded cabbage, carrots, and celery to a bowl and mix well.
- In a different bowl, add your vinegar, oil, salt / pepper to taste, lime zest, and scallions and mix very well until emulsified.
- Add the dressing to the slaw and mix well. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Cook your Alpha Foods Pot Pie according to package instructions.
- Plate your slaw and pot pie, optional to sprinkle scallions over top. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.