Skip to content
- 1 cup carrot tops
- ¾ cup spinach, packed
- ½ cup cashews
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil, more if needed
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 package Alpha Foods Chik’n Nuggets
- Wash carrot tops thoroughly, remove any of the actual carrot so only the greens remain.
- Add cashews, garlic, nutritional yeast to a food processor and pulse until you have smaller cashew pieces. Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until everything is combined but a bit chunky still. If you prefer a smooth pesto keep pulsing until you reach desired consistency.
- Cook Alpha Nuggets according to package instructions. Optional to roast the carrots: chop the carrots, toss with 1 tbsp olive oil and roast at 400 F for 25 minutes, tossing halfway.
- Serve Alpha Nuggets with pesto. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.