Skip to content
- Green enchilada sauce
- Red enchilada sauce
- Vegan mole sauce
- 6 mexicali Alpha Foods burritos
- 1 cup plain vegan yogurt
- ½ fresh jalapeno
- 1 tbsp pickled jalapeno brine
- Salt / pepper to taste
- 1 cup vegan jack cheese
- Thinly sliced radish & serrano pepper
- Fresh cilantro Lime wedges
- In a baking dish, arrange your burritos in a line next to each other.
- Cover 1/3 of the burritos with red sauce, 1/3 with green sauce, and 1/3 with mole sauce. Then cover with vegan jack cheese and bake according to the alpha foods oven instructions on the package, but add an additional 4 minutes.
- To make the jalapeno crema, in a blender add your yogurt, jalapeno, brine, and salt / pepper & blend until smooth.
- Once the burrito enchiladas are ready, drizzle with jalapeno crema, top with thinly sliced red radish and serrano peppers, fresh cilantro, and serve with lime wedges.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.