Breakfast Sandwich with Salt & Vinegar PotatoesPrep: 25 minutes | Serves 2
Salt & Vinegar Potatoes
- 1 bag baby yellow potatoes
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Cut your potatoes into fourths.
- Add your vegan butter and olive oil to a skillet until shimmering. Add your potatoes, salt, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Once your pan is nice and warm over medium-high heat, add your vinegar and immediately cover your pan with a lid. This will help steam the potatoes to make them nice and soft.
- After about 5 minutes, remove the lid and stir, and cover again. Keep doing this every few minutes for about 15 minutes total until the potatoes are browned and fork tender.