Skip to content
- 1 Alpha Foods Breakfast Burrito
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 9-10 Brussels sprouts, halved and stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 small orange, juiced
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs (optional)
- Guacamole or salsa (optional)
- Sauté half of the garlic in 1/2 Tbsp olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the potatoes and bell pepper. Cook for 9-10 minutes over medium heat and add a little more oil if need be. Stir well to avoid burning. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate pan (you can do this at the same time), sauté the onion and rest of the garlic in 1/2 Tbsp olive oil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, then add the Brussels sprouts.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, then add the vegetable broth and orange juice. Let simmer for 2 more minutes and add sea salt to taste.
- Microwave the Alpha Breakfast Burrito for about 1 min and 15 seconds, then grill it in a sandwich press for a few more minutes to make the tortilla nice and crispy (if you don’t have a sandwich press, simply omit this step and microwave 15-30 seconds longer).
- Top with fresh herbs and enjoy with guacamole, salsa, or your favorite dip!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.