Skip to content
- 1 bag Alpha Foods Original Beefy Crumble
- 2 cans chili beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tsp garlic, minced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth (more or less depending on how soupy you prefer)
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tbsp dried oregano
- 1 green pepper, diced (about 2 cups)
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil (optional- could also sub for water)
- black pepper to taste
- vegan sour cream for garnish (optional)
- diced avocado for garnish (optional)
- fresh green onion for garnish (optional)
- In a large pot over low-medium heat, add 1-2 tbsp of olive oil (or use water to sauté). Once heated, add the diced red onions and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add in all other ingredients and stir to combine. Increase temperature to bring to a low boil.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let simmer over low heat for at least 45 minutes, or longer if desired.
- Plate and cover with your choice of garnishes. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.