Beefy Taco BurgerPrep: 15 minutes | Serves 3 | Products Used: Alpha Crumble
- 1 package Alpha Foods Beefy Crumbles
- 3 burger buns
- 1 cup vegan shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 Tbsp chipotle in adobo sauce
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- Hot sauce
- Vegan Sour Cream
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Mix the ingredients for the taco seasoning and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat with a bit of oil.
- Cook the Alpha Beefy Crumbles in the pan until warmed through. Add the taco seasoning and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add the chipotle in adobo, tomato paste and water and stir to combine.
- Cook until reduced, the mixture should stick together but not be too wet.
- Divide the Beefy Crumbles into thirds and serve on a bun, topped with the cheese, lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos, and hot sauce. Enjoy!