Skip to content
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package Alpha Foods Beefy Crumble
- 1/2 cup frozen yellow corn
- 1/2 cup frozen peppers
- 1 15oz can diced tomato
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups uncooked chickpea pasta shells
- 1 cup plant-based cheddar cheese, shredded
- fresh cilantro
- sour cream
- extra cheese
- crushed tortilla chips
- In a large pot or deep skillet heat olive oil on medium heat and cook Alpha Foods Crumbles by instructions on packaging. Add corn and peppers until heated through.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, taco seasoning, salt & pepper. Combine well and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, mix in the uncooked pasta. Turn heat to low and let cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring a few times throughout.
- When done cooking, mix in the cheese until melted. Serve with additional toppings. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.