Beefy Sesame GyozaPrep: 30 minutes | Serves Makes up to 35 Pot Stickers
- 1 package of Alpha Foods Beefy Crumble
- 2 tbsp black or white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 package of potsticker wrappers
- 4 tsp oil
- Your favorite dipping sauce
- Mix the Beefy Crumble with sesame seeds and soy sauce or coconut aminos in a bowl.
- Fill pot sticker wrappers with a tbsp amount of the mixture. Can make up to 35.
- Wet the sides of the pot sticker to make a full wet circle and then fold over.
- You can either easily close them or make pleats if you’d like a pleated design on the edges. For pleats, start at the left and make little curtain like folds until you finish at the right side.
- Add Gyoza flat side down to a large pan with 2 tbsp hot neutral oil and cook till browned, for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water to the pan and cover, cooking 3-4 minutes until the gyoza are cooked and water is gone. Repeat until finished.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. I love either soy sauce or sweet red chili sauce! Enjoy!