Skip to content
- 1 package Alpha Foods Beefy Crumbles
- 1 (10 oz) can Ro-Tel
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 2 cups plant-based milk
- 8 oz vegan cheese shreds
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp umami seasoning (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a pot over medium heat.
- Add flour a tablespoon at a time and whisk in between each tablespoon. Once all flour has been added whisk thoroughly and cook for 1 minute.
- Add plant milk 1/2 cup at a time and whisk in between each 1/2 cup. Bring to a simmer.
- Add vegan cheese and stir until melted.
- Combine the Ro-Tel with the cheese sauce.
- Add all the seasonings, stir to combine, and keep warm on low.
- Over medium heat, add a little oil to a pan and cook the Alpha Foods Crumbles until browned and warmed through.
- Add the beefy crumbles to the Queso and stir to combine.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- You can top with sour cream, salsa, jalapenos, guacamole, and enjoy with chips, waffle fries, whatever you want! Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.